What is Aerospace Forum Birmingham?
AF Birmingham is a supply chain event that brings together engine makers and first-tier suppliers with the entire supply chain.
On Day One AF Birmingham features a major international conference coordinated by the Midlands Aerospace Alliance. Prominent speakers will address aerospace business growth opportunities, future technology directions, how supply chain companies can improve their performance - and, inevitably, the implications of Brexit.
On Days Two and Three, engineering, procurement, supply chain, manufacturing, commodity teams, suppliers and service providers will meet through pre-arranged meetings.
Book your place for the Day One Conference below . . .
For the Days Two and Three scheduled B2B meetings click here.
Day One: MAA Annual Conference
On Day One, Aerospace Forum Birmingham will feature a major international conference at the International Convention Centre - Birmingham, coordinated by the Midlands Aerospace Alliance.
Prominent speakers will address aerospace business growth opportunities, future technology directions and how supply chain companies can improve their performance. Inevitably, the implications of Brexit for aerospace companies in the UK, Europe and globally will be discussed intensively.
Session 1: Global growth and change
- prepare your company for the changes ahead
Session 2: National uncertainty
- mitigate against the risks of Brexit
Session 3: Boosting Midlands aerospace
- work together for mutual benefit
- New! Rolls-Royce - Director, Engineering & Technology – Civil Aerospace -- Simon Burr
- New! Collins Aerospace - Vice President Actuation -- Edward Dryden
- Airbus in the UK - Head of Business and Strategy -- David Best
- EEF, the manufacturers' organisation - Chief Executive -- Stephen Phipson
- Meggitt Engine Systems - Senior Vice President and General Manager Thermal Management -- Mike Platt
- Esterline Corporation - Senior Vice President, Operations Excellence -- Annette Rothwell
- Department for International Trade - Business Specialist, Aerospace -- Chris Gane
- Netherlands Aerospace Group - Managing Director -- Frank Jansen
For regular updates on our speakers click here. Currently featuring Edward Dryden, Vice President, Actuation Systems, Collins Aerospace.
We are pleased to announce that this year’s MAA Conference Gold Sponsor are American Express. American Express have recently launched multiple B2B cash flow solutions for both buyers and suppliers, which allow your business the power to grow through effective working capital management.
For further information please contact Sam Wells, 07519520769, or click here.
Our media partner: Aerospace Manufacturing Magazine
Aero Engine Forum is also endorsed by Midlands aerospace industry leaders
In partnership with
In association with
Click here to read their full endorsements
If you would like to promote your company by sponsoring the Day One MAA Conference click here for details on the sponsorship packages.
A taster of 2017 . . .
Keeping up with industry trends
1-to-1 meetings with the companies you want to talk with
Networking to make new business contacts
For more about the highly regarded 2017 event click here.
Day One MAA conference -- see below
Days Two and Three scheduled B2B meetings: for more information, costs and how to book click here.
Day One MAA conference registration rates for 2019
(By completing the information below you are booking for the Day One Conference only.)
| ||First participant||Additional participants|
|Member of partner organisation (ADS, AWF, FAC, NWAA, WEAF)
Click here to check if your company is a member of the MAA. Please state in the notes box below if are are a member of ADS or another UK regional alliance.