The MAA is forming peer networking groups and we’re looking for Leicester and Leicestershire aerospace SMEs to join!
WIIFM (What’s In It For Me)?
Here are just some of the things you’ll be able to do:
- Learn about best practice procurement and future plans from big aerospace companies in the MAA network
- Refresh your sales and marketing strategy for niche aerospace markets with the guidance of industry veterans
- Find out for definite whether you’re eligible for the Aerospace UP funding scheme currently available
- Receive one-to-one support from the Aerospace UP team
- Build new and strong relationships with other local aerospace companies
- Share experience and learn from others on non-commercially-sensitive topics
- Take the opportunity of an excellent supportive MAA environment to step back and plan how your company could “build back better” (to use the government’s phrase) and do things differently
What will I need to do?
- First, email Maxine Oatridge, MAA General Manager, to register your interest.
- Then, join a series of virtual meetings, hosted by Annette Rothwell, MAA Board Director, over the next few months.
That’s it - it’s free. All companies are welcome - you don't need to be an MAA member!