Save the date - add to your calendar (you still need to book a place below).
Pivot into Space is an R&D programme that will support small innovative engineering companies across the Midlands to pivot their technologies and capabilities into the UK’s growing space markets.
Are you thinking about applying for Pivot into Space but have questions or want to find out more?
Join us in this open Teams meeting where our Technology Managers will be available to answer questions.
Key dates for the funding call are:
- Applications open: 13 September
- Deadline to submit Expression of Interest: 13 October
- Projects selected to proceed to full proposal stage: 27 October
- Deadline for full proposal stage: 10 November
- Grant funding awarded from 30 November
Further details and the Expression of Interest form will be found here from 13 September onwards.
This meeting will take place on MS Teams so we will send you a link witihin 24 hours prior to event if you have registered. If you have any problems on the day joining via Teams please contact Pamela Farries.