3T Additive Manufacturing, Newbury
- 20 Feb 2020
- 10:00 - 16:00
Find out how 3d printed parts for the aerospace market can be post processed and inspected. Includes a tour of the 3T additive manufacturing facility in Newbury.
- Introduction to the DRAMA Programme, Katy Milne, MTC
- Future of Post-Processing for Additive Manufacturing, TBD, MTC
- Automated Finishing Processes, Gary Wood, Sandwell UK
- Selecting the Right Finishing Process, Sid Gulati, ActOn Finishing
- Abrasive Flow Finishing, Sean Tengrove, Extrude Hone
- Introduction to 3T, and tour of facility
- Heat Treatment and HIPing, Tom Bell, Bodycote
- Inspection Solutions for Metal Additive Manufacturing, Nathanael Turner, MTC
- CT Scanning of AM Parts, Nikon
- Non-linear Resonance Imaging, Julian Wright, Theta Technologies
- The Importance of NDT in Additive Manufacturing- Leaning the Lessons of the past, Mark Dowell, Intertek
Please note this event is being held on the 1st floor and there is no lift access on site.
Book your place now!