The founding members of the Midlands Aerospace Alliance in 2003 were
- Advantage West Midlands (now closed)
- Dunlop (now Meggitt)
- East Midlands Development Agency (now closed)
- Goodrich (now split between Rolls-Royce (Controls and Data Services) and UTC Aerospace Systems)
Scope of membership
Membership is open to all companies and organisations that are part of the aerospace industry or desire to become part of the industry. Associate membership is available to companies outside the Midlands region.
Some facts about MAA members
- A small subscription fee and annual renewal were introduced in 2007.
- The MAA currently has 300 members.
- 60% of members make "flying parts," 40% make equipment for design, testing, manufacturing or provide specialist services.
To download the latest printed directory of MAA members click here.
To see who serves on the MAA board click here.